Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Saturday, November 13, 2004

I am so sucky

Let me tel you...

I know I've promised...no more complains. And indeed, I thought I wasn't going to complain anymore.

Until...all right. I was watching tv...den I had my lunch. A box of salad, a bottle og yoghurt, sounds healthy enough. But I ate quite a bit of nuts. Guess I was a bit too full then..plus the rain started...so I was SUPER tempted.

I decided to lie on the bed. And it's SO disgusting cos,
1. I went to bed when I was full = getting a tummy
2. I gave up the chance to study
3. I was having disgusting dreams, was coughing....and all the while I had the opportunity to wake up ( I near I was dreaming = not sleeping well)

But I DIDN"T! I chose to sleep on!

Huo Gai if I really flunk my modules or score below a cap of 3.5. Huo Gai that I gain weight and have a HUGE tummy.

By the way, the dream WAS disgusting. It took place in a huge mansion, my hall and various places. I was with a huge group of weird and perverted people (supposedly my family). They were here to visit but supposedly to crack a murder/rape/truely disgusting thing that was been going on in the mansion I was staying at. (think it belongs to another rich family). It turned out that the head of that family is an EVIL OLD DIRTY COUNSELLOR, who, one the pretense of counselling sad and pitiful women, rapes them instead, and I think my friend was on of the victims. So like after a mental + maybe some strength battle, we kind of like chopped him into pieces and ship them away...WITHOUT the "law" knowing anything abt it..the entire household was happy so no one said a thing...this horrible man happy disappeared whilst my HUGE family happily stayed in the Huge mansion and drank to celebrate!

So there's like alot of deceit, sex and violence! What with blood, killing and unorthodox sex.

OMG. What's happening to me?!?!?!?!?!

I'm CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wasted 2 hours on tv, and now another 2 hrs on NON-quality sleep!

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Study....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home