Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Thursday, November 11, 2004

What's up?

Ok...let me do my LAST complain here!

I promise it'll be the LAST!

Cos' starting tmr...i'll be burying myself in my books!!!

Let me give an account of my day.

Woke up at 7 plus. Brushed my teeth, washed my face, tried to read my econometrics text. Starting dozing off after ONE paragraph. Gave up....went back to bed.

Next time I opened my eyes it was already 10. Supposed to meet Cui to swim at 10:30. Immediately started on making my salad, which I've spent time buying all the ingredients last night. Left my house at about 11. Worked out at the treadmill instead cos' I didn't bring my swimming costume back! ;P Chit chat with C by the pool...watched her eat my salad, went to her house for sweet potatoes...den back home.

Had lunch. TRIED to study. Aimed to complete 3 chapters before I leave for my interview. Got super distracted. Watched abit of tv, surfed the net a bit. Felt so tired very tempted to sleep...realised that i ought to research on the company later just for courtesy sake...

THEN it was time to leave for the dinner interview. OMG. I barely completed 3 pages! I deserve to be shot right?

Wanted to go Si Ma Lu Guan Yin Miao to Bai bai...found out that it was closed...walked back. Bought plasters for my feet (abrasion with the shoes AGAIN!) Then off we went to pastamania.

I SO enjoyed the interview! Learnt so much from the boss (who's only 30 and capable with a beautiful wife!) Found out that the company is a largely successful one! Who is behind NETs, EZLink...and has lots of aspirations for the future! The boss abides by a very open concept. It was really enjoyable talking to him and learning about how to live, survive in Shanghai, how to do business, and I asked him about corruption, the possible increase of the RMB...and wow...it was a great learning experience all in all...it made me think if I've made the right choice? He told us so much! From the company, what he expects from us, the job scope, the future prospects...to how to survive with 1500rmb....WOW...I think there's ALOT ALOT of challenges laying ahead of me!

Then I took a cab back cos' the interview ended at like 9:30. Like fake i'm very rich, but i So wanted to watch Ren Wo Ao You!

So...yeah...reached home at 9:45...caught 15 mins of the show...talked to my mum for like half and hr...and here I am.

WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING NOT STUDYING?

But hey, i think I made a good choice meeting up with this boss. He was so nice that he said he can help introduce us to his friends in Shanghai if we are interested in another field.

Hmm...okie...I think I should go to bed soon...or maybe...not so soon...i'm torn...only thing I know is that I BETTER study. AND STUDY EFFICIENTLY...cos' i'm lagging so far behind!

BANZAI SHUHUI!!!!!!!!!!!

And people, please scold me, remind me...do anything to make me study!!!

Thank you very muchie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home