Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Elated! (Beyond words)

I was so high for the entire day I'm starting to get "tired" of being high! Haha...all right. I better pen it down before I forget!

Rights...woke up this morning to da bao breakfast then it was time to do my "research" on the company! Spent about an hour looking through the website, hurriedly put on some make up...then it was time to go off for interview! Spent some time trying to settle in and think about what I should say...then it was time!

I was rather surprised to see another 5 students in the meeting room besides me and another NCS girl. It turned out that these students were all from business and they responded to an ad put up by V-Kool for an Assistant Country Manager. Wow...we didn't know that...but well.

Two ladies were in charge of interviewing us...I thought it was a rather enjoyable experience. Yes, I was nervous. Yes, I said something COCK right at the start. I actually said I had "no choice" when she asked why we chose the company...OMG. Of cos' I tried really hard to make it up later. But this was my first experience being interviewed in a group and it is actually alot more relaxing. U get to hear from others, have ample time to formulate and think through your answers...so...well...

The interview lasted for about an hr and a half. I came back, had lunch...was talking to my mum about how there was this over confident and irritating and RICH guy(drives mercedes) who apparently had LOADS and LOADS of rather impressive interactions with China, has business dealings in various countries...took up most of the interview time...and even after the manager had hinted that they were looking out for an opportunity to groom someone who might not have any other means of venturing into the market...he never did gave up! What an ass...I think even the manager was abit put off by him, kept asking him to stop. Haha...

Well well, after bitching to my mum...I received a call from NCS...and YEEAH YEAH!!!! I can't really believe it...but I was selected! Out of 7 people!!! Haha...I was cocky for a while...but after serious thought...I really dun think I did that well, given that I was shaking and stammering abit...but I guess my previous experience did me good!

Whatever it is...I was so happy I wanted to yell out loud! (I kind of did actually ;P) Then it was time to go for lecture (which lasted only half an hr), then I went off to Kimage for my haircut!

Now i know the difference between a $30 and $12 or $6 haircut. I really really appreciated the hairdresser...cos he took about at least an hr..and I thought he REALLY REALLY put in like alot of effort into my hair! The way he kept snipping, making sure that it's even...on hindsight, it might just be because it's been a LONG LONG time since I had a proper haircut. (QB doesn't count)I dun really know what to think of my haircut, just that it's got a much thicker fringe, like JingWen and Yilin in Ren Wo Ao You. Haha...that made me rather pleased...just that...I kept wishing that my face didn't have so much meat and fat! ;P

Eh...how come my entry doesn't sound as happy as it should be...but I really am...SUPER SUPER HAPPY!

but there's this nagging thing at the back of my head...better snap out of all these soon and start SERIOUS mugging!

Jia you jia you jia you! U can make it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home