Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Great party!

Hey...just realised that I haven't been updating much!

Am back not too long ago from Fellie's potluck party at Mel's condo's function room! It was pretty fun!

1. There were LOTS of food!
2. We played quite a few games!

Haha...there was the pick and card and eat food game (where we managed to clear quite alot of the food), the Truth, Eat or Bodypart game...HAHA...Dun worry girls, I scrubbed the back of my neck! Though I must say that N is really sporting! And finally, the "highlight" of Heart Attack!!! Hahaha...

About my last week...SIGH. I've been such a PIG. Eating, Sleeping and Shopping...doing ALL sorts of things BESIDES studying. SO sucky. I know I should be worried...what with all these modules which I've no confidence in...

If i'll die...I definitely dug my own grave! Huo Gai! ;P

Oh...by the ways, last week, besides for the family saga...I found out something about my health.

Yes, I've always suspected it...but it's now "confirmed".

I've HIGH cholestrol.

VERY HIGH in fact. Shan't put the exact numbers here lest I scare all my good friends here...but after a phonecall with C (She's really worried for me man! Haha...) It has really added a ++++++++++ point for me to control my diet and to really start doing some exercise regularly.

It's only after I start noting down what I eat...that I realised how integrated all the bad foods are in my life. I mean, I could easily substitute a meal with a slice of cake or some ice-cream or biscuits. But now I'm SUPPOSED to be banned from such foods...so...er...honestly I'm not like TOTALLY not eating...it's just that I'm alot more conscious.

So what used to be a whole slice become one mouth. Even if I've got cravings for ice-cream...I'll try to curb it and substitute it with something else.

And my dear CC was so cute...she immediately sms me the next day to do some moving! I love her!

So my dear friends...do TRY not to tempt me by offering me good food k? I know you guys love me...=)

But yeah...dun make me feel so left out by BANNING me from anything unhealthy! Just make sure that my portions are small! I'll promise to take care too! I still wanna live till at least 70! =)

Let's jia you! At least...TRY and jia you...ARRGH...$(*%&(*#$&

SUPER slacker Hui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home