Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Friday, November 19, 2004

Singapore Idol

OMG OMG OMG...i JUST had to say this....

WHY is it SLY?!?!?!!?

I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM.

From the initial drug addict...till now. Yes I admit I was once quite taken in by his "charming" smile and winks and what not...but HEY you silly google-eyed girls out there...WAKE UP and LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tian ah...he can't sing for nuts!!!!!!!! In the music of the Nigh.............................................I'll FOREVER remember and FAULT him for it man.

What the hell is NIGH?!?!?!?!?!?!? Say your Ts!

Are Singaporeans really so LC? Must we choose a Ah Beng to represent us? First PCK...now this?!?!!?

And my poor poor Olinda...I so feel for U I wished I've voted more! Then won't have to waste my tears already....Your vocals are so strong...in fact it's the best! So what does this tell us?!?!

It's still a society with gender discrimination! Why MUST/SHOULD girls be slim and pretty?!!?!?

TMD.

Dunno what else to say.

Pissed.

1 Comments:

At 19 November 2004 at 22:26 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sooooo totally agree with u. Can't stand SLY... esp the way he sang "music of the night" yest. OMG an ah-beng singing musical. It's hilarious.
-Yv

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home