Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Not supposed to happen

This is not supposed to happen.

It's not supposed to be 21st. I'm not supposed to be having my exams...haha...I wish.

Actually, I'm not supposed to be playing games...not supposed to be blogging, not supposed to be watching TV.

But I'm doing all that now.

I'm starting to think that Korean dramas are quite crappy...What's with all the "U cannot/not supposed to love this person because of this and that?"???

Okay, maybe the ONLY person you're NOT supposed to develop romantic feelings should be your direct siblings...or even a near cousin because of the possibilities of deformatives in the offspring. But even so, I dun think that they should be deprieved of the chance to "love". If they can accept the fact that they should not conceive. Fine. All right, I admit that this is one selfish statement, because almost all parents would not be able to see it that way...but...what's the big deal about someone loving another because she has a heart transplant that is from the guy's first love? So what if you fall in love with your ex's half-sister?

What's so unethical about it? Isn't that what love is all about? Developing feelings, hurting others, promises are made, promises broken, hearts broken...

I mean.

I dunno what I mean.

But I dun believe that someone can live without another.

I hope I'll never be so irritating as to DEMAND that the person I should ever love to love me back, or expect him not to love another.

One cannot love to order. Really.

I must remember what I preach. Although I once thought...that if given another chance, if I could be someone else, I will try all my best to "win" the heart of the person i once loved alot alot back.

Really. I thought I would.

But now I'm glad that I didn't attempt anything majorly drastic.

I must not love someone who doesn't love me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home