Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Better late than never???

Why am I so insensible?

Dining hall was my fav place to mug last year. I even tried studying for the entire night there and then went straight for my paper in the day.

maybe that was how I got my B- instead of a fail or something.

But this year, I had simply refused to move...thinking that i am more comfortable and at ease in my own room...therefore?

90% of my time was wasted on me clicking away on the laptop, either watching tv, listening to songs, reading others' blogs like at least 5 times a day. Checking my email accounts at least 5 times too. Scrolling up and down my msn list, poking my nose into others' affairs, trying to find out more abt their lives via their nicks.

Then at the end of it all...blamed it on my own lack of willpower to focus. = screwing up a perfectly doable/potentially easy paper.

If I had gone down to the dining hall last week...perhaps my entire "life" might have changed.

My CAP could possibly go up a few points...instead of like now...

I think my CAP will FALL by a few points.

I finally went down to the dining hall today...and felt like I've studied...or at least absorbed alot more within a MUCH MUCH shorter time span than I would have in my room.

In my room, time just seems to pass me by without my doing anything. Eg. I can spend 2 hrs on 2 pages of notes...no they're not tough topics...it's just that I was busy most of the time either trying to keep away or playing games.

Can these few days redeem myself?

I dun really think so...but at least I've started...better than nothing right?

Ma...I'm so sorry to be such a unfilial girl. I know that I haven't been studying hard or putting in my best...I can already predict my guilt on i'm on my Europe trip...spending my mummy's money and yet not producing good results.

Sorry...I promise my final sem will be better. It BETTER be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home