Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Monday, November 29, 2004

Prepared?

I didn't know that being mentally prepared for an examination is so important...i knew what to expect from the Micro paper...so no major disappointments there...just that I was so idiot. Spent time deliberating on a tough question when there's one that LOOKS tough but actually ain't so tough. Well...I didn't do as usual...just hope i'll pass! I mean...come to think of it...I dun even know if i did the rest of the questions correctly?

Sigh...I'm too cocky for my own good lately...not a good sign at all.

Btw, I came back, had noodles,watched tv, played abit of games...and am preparing my cheat sheet for the last exam tmr. TMD. How to squeeze so much info into ONE A4 paper? Damn Damn. Think I shld start putting them into my brain instead. Sigh...already at page 8 when there are like 4 topics left. How many pages can I print on one page and make it READABLE still?

Btws...Wed is Paris Day. Actually, I still dun really believe i'm going. Guess I'm just not mentally and physically prepared. Esp. after that horrid dream of me missing my flight cos' I haven't packed and I got the wrong time...SIGH. Actually i think I'm more worried abt the fact that my room is still messy and that I haven't packed my backpack!

Am I prepared?

I wonder???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home