Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Friday, January 28, 2005

Proud to be a Kentridgean

The few days when i was in R's rm chatting away really reminded us alot of the gd o'days back in old KR.

When we were room-mates. The days when I will disappear twice in e wk for tuition...till I got more and more involved...the days when we woke up at 5am for trainings, 5 IBGs, blk breakfasts, blk dinners, talentime practices, wkend/hols rushing for HDCA, neverending Hall Prod rehearsals, watching lots of Kultural events, rehearsing in the wee hrs for KRX...the A blk swing, the "chalet settings", the blk bench...

those were beautiful memories.

And me...from a "anti" fwoc freshie...to a Fwocer myself, and actually Considered JCRC.

Wow...but all that was compromised...my dreams were compromised for my China expeditions. Incl. the most impt one of me actually ACTING in one of the hall prods.

well...since I'ld most prob not have any more KR experiences...I shld just be happy with what I have.

There's R, M and all the other girls whom I know...plus all the other familiar faces. Yes I was rather phantom 80% of my stay. But I'm sure i'll b remembered by some.

Once a Kentridgean, Always a Kentridgean! Some more we're so close on the heels of EH for IHG! 52 vs 57! Jia you KR! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home