Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Sunday, January 02, 2005

HOME!!!

I am back home! It is quite incredible. After a month of travelling and nearly 13hr flight. Yes I am home.

It has been only a few hours since I've touched down. I have sort of unpacked. Left with a 8kg backpack. Came back with one 8kg one, and another 20.8kg one on my back. Even my Bro said I was good.

Yeah, it's pretty amazing how I got ard man. I think that explains the blue-black on my fingers.

But I am back. With alot of chocs, food (we love the supermarkets), clothes even...and over 2000 photos.

Yes, I think it's that much. But I haven't uploaded all so I'm not sure.

Oh my gosh. This is crazy. I only had time to read through my mail but there is like a lot of things that I should be doing. Like replying my mails, thinking about my accomodation, and clearing out my backpack, packing my room....AND.

Intership starts on Monday.

Why did I ever agree?

Bwahahaha....hope all goes well.

Happy new year folks! I shall be back with more stories asap! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home