Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Just some thoughts...

Hmm...I think it is very telling that I only get to update my blog like once a week as compared to everyday.

I'm BUSY working!!!

Bwahha...ok lah...not THAT busy. It's just that...i'm in the office everyday from 9am till 630pm. By the time i get home it'll be 830pm. Dinner, tv, no time and energy for the Computer anymore. (Plus the fact that i face the com. always in the office)

So why is it that I can afford to blog now? Heh heh...cos' my manager who used to sit behind me has left for Shenzhen. And the GM has gone to another office for the morning! Yeah yeah! (I'm an incorrigible slacker)

I feel like the time I have left in Singapore is ticking by like nobody's business. I only have...3 weekends left? My weekdays are effectively non-existent cos' i end work so late...

Sighz sighz sighz. I know i was being too "emotional" regarding my last post. It is all part of growing older and having more responsibilities in a sense. I guess.

Will anyone miss me when I'm gone? I'm sure some of you will right? At times or another. Try and drop me an internet sms/email/snail mail or better stilll....Parcel! once in a while k?

Just once in a while will do. Think I'll be more than happy! =)

ps. Heard that my bosses are on the cover page on this issue of Business Times! Wow...will i ever get to appear on a magazine as a successful person? (of cos' i dun wanna be a "criminal"...haha...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home