Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Friday, January 28, 2005

Silly me

1st time in quite a while...I actually managed to reach the office early! Like super early...maybe at about 845am?

So I stood outside waiting for someone to open the door. Luckily someone came at about 9am.

BUT...now that my GM is in Taiwan, RM in Shenzhen, 2 others went for a morning seminar...haha...no one's here to "know" that i'm early! hee...but well...the office is SO quiet now! As compared to the "noisy" and rather relaxed environment yesterday...haha...

Hmm...met up with all the ppl gg to Zhejiang Uni for SEP this sem. Suddenly feeling old. Mon night when I stayed over at R's place. She was playing "Dang ni gu dan ni hui xiang qi shui", I've nothing better to do so I started to think about JC. Realised that most of the time I really would prefer NOT to think about it...Crap...dunno what I'm getting at already. Pt is...I think I'm old lah.

I've been wearing all my "old clothes" lately. Clothes which I bought when I was in...late Sec maybe? They got really loose when I lost all the weight in JC...but NOW...they are Slightly tight.

What's wrong with me man? Y can't I control and diet?!!? I've this urge to be in a relationship lately. I missed having someone fuss over me and what not...

Gotta lose all the weight to achieve that! arrgh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home