Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Friday, January 28, 2005

Blogging

Hmm...vrey guilty but I've spent alot of time this morning looking at other blogs.

Of cos' there are those famous ones like www.mrbrown.com But he's good! Honestly! Very witty and interesting entries esp. with regards to local news!

Then there's the xiaxue one, which personally, well, think she leads a very different lifestyle from me ba.

And MY fav thus far! Cheeky!

Suddenly motivated...to add more interesting tings to my blog. Pictures, funny entries etc.

Maybe my blog will be more lively! =)

But before a major revamp...let me complain abit more about my ageing!

Had Macs last night abt about 8pm. Man...couldn't digest properly! And i think I cld still feel the "after effects" of junk food in my body! And it wasn't even an "overdose" strictly speaking...it was just a normal meal!

Getting old man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home