Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Friday, February 04, 2005

My new love...Kwon Sang Woo aka Quan Xiang Yu

I'm so in love with this man.

Just when I was questioning myself...why is it that I've only been in one relationship? Why is it that when I listen to soapy love songs on a rainy day on the bus...there's only this ONE person I can think about?

No...I don't want that. I'm already 22...and yet these are all the memories I have.

haha...and yet...after One entire year of being "crush-less"...I choose to "fall in love"...with a...Korean Actor.

It's no wonder...I can foresee myself being a spinster already. Plus the fact that I'm not doing anything to make myself more attractive both physically and behaviourally.

TOo bad for me I guess.

But hey...Xiang Yu is THE MAN! Or should i say Che Cheng Jun is Da Man? Successor of a Shopping Mall and Amusement Park, Handsome, Rich, Super fun to be with...and most importantly...Very devoted.

I love the way he frowns when he thinks of his "lost loved". I love the way he tears when he reminances...I love the way he cries when he realised that his love has cancer...I love the cheeky way he smiles/laughs when they are having fun. People out there love his "body. But what attracts me most is his face...When he's sad my heart aches but when he smiles I can't help but smile too! =)

Sighz...Cui's right...these Korean Drama poison my mind. Where on earth can I find such a man?

Never.

That's y I'm destined to be a spinster.

1 Comments:

At 5 February 2005 at 09:55 , Blogger suga said...

not becoming spinster yet lah girl!

eh, told you...me also sometimes got freak out into soma handsome berg actor. Especially the indonesian hunk that play in the drama series. Good looking, and very macho! i loikkeee! - mixed blood lah babe! for sure good looking isnt it?!

and becos of that, our expectation to find a man is so demanding *lol* and conclude ourselves will be a spinster one day, if none of the (like that man) we want is no where to be found ?! hahaha...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home